93 MONTAGUE ROW, DIGBY, NOVA SCOTIA
Oliver Janson is from Digby, Nova Scotia. He attended Dalhousie University where he received his Bachelor of Arts, Masters of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws. He articled with Cox Hanson in Halifax, NS and was accepted to the Nova Scotia Bar in 1998, after which he worked for the Halifax Regional Municipality.
In 1999, Oliver, his wife, and two young boys moved to Digby where he opened his own general practice. Today, his practice has been proudly serving the Digby area for over 20 years.
Oliver has also enjoyed volunteering within the Digby community as a soccer, cross country, track and hockey coach. He is a member of the Nova Scotia Barristers' Society and member and past president of the Western Counties Barristers' Society, as well as the past president of the Digby & Area Health Services Charitable Foundation.
He is currently on the Board of Directors for the Nova Scotia Legal Aid Commission, the Lawyers' Insurance Association of Nova Scotia (LIANS) and the Jordantown Acaciaville Conway Betterment Association (JACBA).
- Bachelor of Laws / Dalhousie University, 1997
- Masters of Arts / Economics, Dalhousie University, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts / Economics, Dalhousie University, 1990
Phone: (902) 245-4141
Fax: (902) 245-4066
- Member of the Nova Scotia Barrister's Society
- Member and Past President of the Western County Barristers' Society
- Past President of the Digby & Area Health Services Charitable Foundation
- Board of Directors for the Nova Scotia Legal Aid Commission
- Board of Directors for the Lawyer's Insurance Association of Nova Scotia (LIANS)
- Board of Directors for the Jordantown Acaciaville Conway Betterment Association (JACBA)